cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BP with the NHS

MichelleBest
Level 4
Hi,

Is there anyone on the community who has the trifecta of using Blue Prism, SystmOne and Azure? I'd like to connect and pester you with questions. 🙂

Michelle

------------------------------
Michelle
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Just to update the community on the progress so far. 

For anyone with the same question, the answer is yes you can automate TPP's SystmOne application using Blue Prism. Here is a video showing the launch, login and selection of the Reporting process in SystmOne. https://youtu.be/3szLLw71Z9Q

I'll publish the process in the Digital Exchange shortly.
Paul

Paul Wyman

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

PaulWyman
Level 3
Hi Michelle,

We've been using BP with Azure in the NHS for a while. We also have SystmOne in all Primary care sites and most of the secondary sites, however we don't use BP to automate SystmOne because we use the TPP built in automation/macros to perform most tasks. Happy to discuss what we have done with you.

Paul

Paul Wyman

That would be marvellous, thank you. I'll send you a message.

Michelle

Michelle

Just to update the community on the progress so far. 

For anyone with the same question, the answer is yes you can automate TPP's SystmOne application using Blue Prism. Here is a video showing the launch, login and selection of the Reporting process in SystmOne. https://youtu.be/3szLLw71Z9Q

I'll publish the process in the Digital Exchange shortly.
Paul

Paul Wyman

Are you able to share how you got Blue Prism to interact with SystmOne at all please?  I have Java Access Bridge enabled but am having no joy at all using Application Modeller to capture the various elements of SystmOne, I just get constant "there was an error during the spying operation" errors.  Any advice would be much appreciated thank you

Paul Kirwan Automation Developer

Are you able to test that the JAB is running properly by testing with something like JavaMonkey?

We've always had to manually disperse files as well as enabling JAB in accessibility settings, as detailed here: Installing Java Access Bridge (oracle.com).

Michelle

Hi Paul, 

I hope that you are well. 

I was wondering whether you could point me in the right direction to find the process that you have published for SystmOne as mentioned above please?

Thank you 

Amy

Amy Rimmer