Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Not able to perform click action

Hi Team,I am trying to access a Tableau report through Blue prism. I need to add a filter by clicking the drop down, removing ALL filter by clicking the checkbox and clicking 2019 checkbox.I am able to identify and highlight the element which gives t...

Resolved! Checking Prod VDIs are connected to Prod Environment

Please share your valuable inputs for my query: When we are in BP Prod Support team and we have a task to accomplish that we need to validate whether all VDIs are connected to Prod Environment or not. What accesses does it need to validate the task?...

Files.tif

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, by chance has someone handled .tif files or generated an object for this?  since i need to open tif files and identify how many images it contains i would really appreciate the help------------------------------JOS...

Registration of new resource is disabled

hi all, We are facing an error" Registration of new resource is disabled" while trying to run the process in Process Studio for some users all of sudden, haven't made any changes. Could use some help on this.  Thanks, Vamsi M

Resolved! Format data as a table in excel

Hi, I have an automation to create a queue report at the end of each days automation run, which generates the data into an excel format. I want to find out how to automate formating the data in the excel file to be in a table format / have bold head...

at392 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Execute python script

Hi,can you help me. how to execute python script using blueprism.thanks and regards,Ashok------------------------------Ashok Rpa------------------------------

How to prepare an email as draft in a shared mailbox

Hi! For a client I have to draft an email which can't be sent through RPA due to legal reasons.Ideally, I would like to prepare a set of emails, which the user then only has to check and click send on. However, I haven't yet found a way to do this.On...

PIVOT Tables Creation in Excel

Hi Team, How to create Pivot tables and add the rows, columns and values to the PIVOT tables in excel? So we have any actions available in  MS Excel VBO? Need your help on this------------------------------SYED FAHEEMRPA DeveloperDAR-MEAsia/Kolkata--...

Bulk registration to the Credetial Manager

Hi, Community The application to be automated need to manage quite a few number of user id and password. So, we're considering the use of Credential Manager.  Is it possible to register a lot of crentials in the Crential Manager at a time? and if s...

BOX API Upload

Hi Please can I have some assistance with regards to uploading a document to Box via an API.Currently our API's go through Mulesoft, I have managed to create API's in Blue Prism to Search, Delete Folder, Delete File, Get folders etc... However I can ...

Extract values from Collection Field

Dear Community I want to extract below information from a Collection field, which I got via APIRest Call. This information is incl. in a HTML code, because this is a Message, which incl. Pictures and hyperlinks. Requestor (line manager):Requestor (li...