Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Surface Automation - Image Comparison & Read with OCR

Hi All, I have encountered 2 issues lately while working in surface automation to automate PDF extraction. Issue 1 : I'm using colour of the checkbox to identify whether it is editable or non editable form.(Blue identifies as editable form and white ...

20956.png 20957.png 20958.png

RR status appears "Disconnected"

Hi, Community Can any one provide possible causes of the following symptom where the Connection status appears "Disconnected"? The server and client is deployed on a different subnet.  When the RR is invoked along with the Interactive Client by e...

SS&C | Blue Prism® Capture 4.0 is now available

With SS&C | Blue Prism® Capture, reduce time-to-automation by up to 75%  Capture enables your organization to accurately record a process and rapidly generate an automation prototype. We are delivering industry-leading recording accuracy by utilizing...

OLEDB SQL query Help-Dynamic Worksheet name

Hello, I'm trying to get the data using the query from the OLEDB  "select * from [Sheet1$]" but I have the worksheet Name as Dynamic as it changes everyday. This is my worksheet name Prepaid 9220 and it's changes everyday Could you please help with t...

Actions to replace Javascript functionality for MV3

Earlier today, while reading through the FAQ for the MV3 transition, I came across this -  We would recommend that customers review their automations to favor the use of enhancements to built-in product functionality over custom JavaScript where poss...

Resolved! Filtering in Collection

Hi, I want to filter the data in the collection by removing the spaces found in the collection data. For example, I need to filter the name "ab c" or "a bc" by giving the filtering condition as "name ='abc'"  First bot , should remove the spaces pres...

Resolved! Blue Prism PDF Toolkit

Dear members I'm a bit stuck in setting up the necessary configuration to use the BP PDF Toolkit. Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of a solution, or at least a lead? After installing the toolkit, I installed the Adobe library (Ado...

Handshake Error

This error seems to occur the first time we do something or do something after a period of time.   Upon rerunning the process steps again everything is fine on 2nd attempt   I don't know weather this issue is internal to Blue Prism calling the object...

Start Process Read Stderr and Stdout Action - Use

Hi experts, How to run a python script using "Start Process Read Stderr and Stdout" Action in Utility Environment VBO ? Please explain with a simple example for better understanding. Thank you------------------------------Madhu Garg------------------...

Downloading file from SharePoint Link

Hi,  I'm trying to download the file from a SharePoint link using Blue Prism Link is following https://spanet.sharepoint.com/sites/TOC/Lists/OMS%20%20Application%20Data/Attachments/954/VA-21841.pdf Utility - HTTP VBO but getting error. Can someone gu...

20968.png