Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OLEDB Issue

Hi , I'm using the SQL query in OLEDB to get the Excel data but when I read the excel data in Blue prism I'm getting the difference in Date and Time values and I'm not getting the exact Excel Data in the Blue Prism Collection Please find the below ex...

14352.png 14353.png

Downloading file from SharePoint

Hello All I am attempting to access a file from Sharepoint. In this scenario, mapping the Sharepoint site to local network drive is not an option and hence I am leveraging the Graph API. I am unable to convert the response from the download file acti...

Resolved! Send Document using Multi Part Form Data in Web API

We are trying to consume a webservice which take a document and other metadata using multi part form data Content Type.We are able to call the service successfully using Postman, but when using Web API feature of Blue Prism latest version 6.5 we are ...

The browser extension was not detected

Intermittently getting below error while launching and navigating through the chrome browser.The browser extension was not detected, please check that it has been installed and enabled. For more information, see the browser extension user guide.https...

AJP by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

POST API on Blue prism

Hi Guys I am working with POST api with Blue prism I am getting response while sending this post call to postman but getting error- (Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Unexpected character encountered whil...

Resolved! Surface Automation - Image Comparison & Read with OCR

Hi All, I have encountered 2 issues lately while working in surface automation to automate PDF extraction. Issue 1 : I'm using colour of the checkbox to identify whether it is editable or non editable form.(Blue identifies as editable form and white ...

20956.png 20957.png 20958.png

RR status appears "Disconnected"

Hi, Community Can any one provide possible causes of the following symptom where the Connection status appears "Disconnected"? The server and client is deployed on a different subnet.  When the RR is invoked along with the Interactive Client by e...

SS&C | Blue Prism® Capture 4.0 is now available

With SS&C | Blue Prism® Capture, reduce time-to-automation by up to 75%  Capture enables your organization to accurately record a process and rapidly generate an automation prototype. We are delivering industry-leading recording accuracy by utilizing...

OLEDB SQL query Help-Dynamic Worksheet name

Hello, I'm trying to get the data using the query from the OLEDB  "select * from [Sheet1$]" but I have the worksheet Name as Dynamic as it changes everyday. This is my worksheet name Prepaid 9220 and it's changes everyday Could you please help with t...

Actions to replace Javascript functionality for MV3

Earlier today, while reading through the FAQ for the MV3 transition, I came across this -  We would recommend that customers review their automations to favor the use of enhancements to built-in product functionality over custom JavaScript where poss...

Resolved! Filtering in Collection

Hi, I want to filter the data in the collection by removing the spaces found in the collection data. For example, I need to filter the name "ab c" or "a bc" by giving the filtering condition as "name ='abc'"  First bot , should remove the spaces pres...

Resolved! Blue Prism PDF Toolkit

Dear members I'm a bit stuck in setting up the necessary configuration to use the BP PDF Toolkit. Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of a solution, or at least a lead? After installing the toolkit, I installed the Adobe library (Ado...