Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Page Copy with all input and output set

Hi Team, Does anyone know how to copy the blue prism page action from one process to another process with all input and output parameters? Currently, every time we copy again we need to select the page name and pass all the parameters even though the...

13290.png

Not able to spy controls inside iFrame

Hi Team, I am working on one application that i built in java. It is a web application. It is using IFrame in HTML. Whenever i am trying to spy any button or textbox inside this application then the BP tool is not able to spy that element. Request y...

Resolved! Excel Font Color

Hi team,I have an excel in which a column has red colored text in it/font color is red, I have to filter that column on that basis ,Can anyone tell me how to do that?------------------------------aanchal mathurSystem engineerInfosys ltd--------------...

AS by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Component Object Best Practice

Hi, I really need clarity on when I should create a component object for an application. I'm planning to set a standard on this multi layer approach and this means creating a component object for all objects even if they are small and not reusable su...

Working together on one process

A General question, has anyone a Suggestion how two or more developers can work on one process together? Once opened the process is locked, so that you you have to create several copies. But how can you merge these relatively quickly. Is there a poss...

Resolved! How to use MS Outlook Email VBO

I don't understand how to use the "MS Outlook Email VBO"? I want it to just connect to my inbox and anything. But there doesn't seem to be a launch or login stage or anything like this. I read on other Threads that the VBO only needs to have Outlook ...

35438.png

Automating Power Query

Morning all. We're investigating the possibility of picking up a project which requires us to merge a large number of spreadsheets into a single 'master' sheet, with all the sheets stored on a Sharepoint site. Having not automated anything via Sharep...

Resolved! Application Modeler Dropdown selection

Hello,I have looked through all of the past posts but still no luck for me. I have a drop down where I can get to the selection, via global send keys, using the first few characters of the input text (in this case "Bot"). I don't like this approach a...

25843.png 25844.png
a026833 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

AD01 Certification

Hi All, I was appeared in Ad01 exam , I was failed , I am wanting to retry , Should I pay again for the same. Or is there any other method to retry in free ?   Please Help me.------------------------------Dilshad Khan------------------------------

Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook not working

Hi,We have downloaded "Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook " from Digital Exchange. We are in process of testing this VBO where we can access shared mail box without Outlook installed in local and access is controlled through Azure. Now we are able to reg...

Resolved! Outlook VBO Move Email

Hi, I am having an issue with outlook where in an automation, when trying to move an email item from the main inbox to a subfolder. This is for a shared mailbox accessed through the desktop app. When multiple items are run, the first one completes su...

at392 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

BP SQL VBO Timeout

Hi all,I am attempting to run a delete SQL query on a DB in Blue Prism. I have my flow built, but I am getting: 'Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Operation ca...

Issue

I am using Blue Prism's Read with OCR function to extract the NRIC number from a PDF form that is system generated. Although it performs as expected in most situations, it sometimes misinterprets certain characters, such as reading "S" as "$", "I" as...

16052.png 16053.png