cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I send files (pdf, txt, png) to email?

Jose_JuanLopez_
Level 2

Hello, I am new in the world of Blueprism. I'm trying to attach PDF files to an email, but I have a problem that is saying "Internal: Collection fields are defined but cannot be matched to the incoming collection - The collection definition does not contain the field Folder"

Does anyone know how can I solve the problem?

Please, I'd really appreciate it community. 🙂

35826.png
35827.png
35828.png
3 REPLIES 3

harish.m
MVP

HI Jose Juan Lopez Fernandez,

Refer below thread for the steps to attach the pdf or other file type while sending an email.

https://community.blueprism.com/question/sending-attachment-from-online-service

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Soumya21
Level 6

Hi 

you must give collection field name as same as which is inside object of send email 

Inside the send email action attachments collection present with only path field.

So, make sure you send input collection to send email action as same as which is inside object of send email.

You need to correct incoming collection field name and it should be same. Follow the steps as mentioned by Sowmya and it will resolve your issue.

Best Regards, Devendran Venkatesh RPA - Technical Architect | Riyadh 11413, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia