Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HTML Path changes

Hi, I noticed that elements on my browser app keeps changing as follows, while I am developing (during different runs). I can't pinpoint why they change - the developer next to me seems to think its the browser that changes the html. /HTML[1]/BODY[1]...

Managed Service Accounts

Hello,Does the latest version of BP support Active Directory Managed Service Accounts ?Thanks------------------------------Stephen Eric JonesBlue Prism DeveloperSwinton InsuranceEurope/London------------------------------

Buttons cannot be clicked

Hello I am trying zu click a couple of buttons in order to automise a Process from a website.When i try to click the with the Navigation feature click the Process just goes on like it clicked the button but it didnt. I checked the Application Modelle...

Browser Help Pages

We have recently disabled IE on our servers,  the built in help pages for business objects would open up in IE when you clicked on the "I" button.Since disabling IE , Edge now opens on a blank page.Is there a way to re-enable these pages in Edge ?Tha...

Hub installation file download

HiCan someone please post the link to HUB installation download.I have all the documents, videos etc., but cannot locate the actual installer.appreciatedAllan

AllanRo by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BluePrism Credentials Manager details

Hi.Is it possible to know when the password is updated in the credential manager once changes have been done can we get the date once the latest password has been updated for the credential using any querythanks and regards,Vamsi M-------------------...

Date Issue in Excel Spreadsheet

Dear All,I have been facing issues with Date after writing the collection to excel . 1) Date as a Text in Collection.2) Date as Date  in collection.1)Date as a Text in Collection:  when I use Date as a Text in collection and after writing it to Excel...

PalluuM by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Strange phenominon with Attach

When I Attach using "메일 Boyhon Hwang - Outlook*" as a Window Title,"More than one application matched the criteria" exception occurs.By the way, if I Attach using "*- Outlook*" as a Window Title,it succeeds.Currently I have no problem.But isn't Blue ...

7.0 REST API support for running login process

Hello!I have a problem running the login process against a machine running the Login Agent. I get the following error from the API: "Resource <id> is unavailable because it has a status of LoggedOut.". This seems to me to be an error? The machine is ...

Resolved! Document Identification

Hi, I'm fairly new to using decipher.I want to know if there is a way to identify individual documents by a unique identify that I assign before pushing the document into Decipher.For example, I have 3 documents (all the same type) relating to 3 uniq...

PaulOrd by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes