since ‎18-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,   I have a release a file in my local desktop, is there any CMD command which can import this release file into a dbconname. I need help on the following command from CMD, AutomateC /sso /dbconname="conName" /import "releaseName" I am gettin...
Hi,   Is there any way to get the list of processes are using same Object? And also need to get the list of Objects used in a Process into Excel. I need to extract these details into an Excel   Thanks and Regards, sudharsan
Hi ,   It is taking almost 2 minutes to open either process or Object through studio. Kindly suggest how can I improve overall performance of Blue prism Client.   Thanks and Regards, Sudharsan.
Hi, I am executing a process from CMD using AutomateC.exe. After executing the process we can see the Log info using /getLog. It shows information in the format of execution time, session id, stage name, stage result from the above format I can ...
Hi , I am writing a .bat file, in which have written two commands as follows, to execute two processes "Process1" and "Process2".   "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe" /sso /run "Process1" "C:\Program Files\Blu...