since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Guys, If I have a data item with text for e.g. "information.PDF;information.DOC" or "12345.DOC" what expression would I use to identify that it had for e.g. "PDF" text? so I could have a (YES/NO) decision. Much appreciated. Regards, Johnny
Hi Guys, If I have a data item with text for e.g. "information.PDF;information.DOC" or "12345.DOC" what expression would I use to identify that it had for e.g. "PDF" text? so I could have a (YES/NO) decision. Much appreciated. Regards, Johnny
Hello, Is there anyway to revert the Object Studio back to the previous day? I can preview/run the version I want. However, I cannot export and re-import. Please help. Much appreciated. Regards, Johnny
Hello, I am having a problem whilst logging on (variable logon), I have spied the elements in accessibility mode and this works successfully. However, the logon button doe not appear even though the correct credential are there. Note: I have enable...
Hello, The stopping time exercise is not working. I have followed all the instructions by importing the Utility - General (Object), set the environment variables and followed the process etc., but its just going round in a loop even when it hits th...