cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Spying element - logon button does not appear

jcarver
Level 3
Hello, I am having a problem whilst logging on (variable logon), I have spied the elements in accessibility mode and this works successfully. However, the logon button doe not appear even though the correct credential are there. Note: I have enabled accessibility mode and scripting as per the link: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-enable-sap-spy-mode screenshot attached Please help Thank you, Johnny
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Johnny - I suspect the app is not aware that you have entered the user name and password. It sounds like the app is listening for keystrokes - try using Global Send Keys instead of the Write stage.

jcarver
Level 3
John/Bastiaan, Thanks for the quick response. @Bastiaan - the screenshot should be under File: (Capture.PNG) and the SAP application is on a local machine. @John - there's not a problem with the username and password. The issue I'm facing is with the system connection parameter logon, but I will try and give Global Send Keys a go instead of the Write stage. Thank you. Johnny