Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Expression Forum

Would it be possible to start/add a forum where members can post Expressions that they have found useful and to be able to ask other Forum members for help with Expression?

Application Modeler / Odd Behavior

Has anyone encountered significant issues with the Application Modeler in regards to saving/retaining items in a specific hierarchy? In attempting to craft an effective Application Model, I've nested application elements in a similar manner as to ho...

Using Cmd.exe (to send Ping)

Jason from Assension health raised a query about how to interface with cmd.exe and specifically how to send a Ping command and receive the response. Attached is a Certified object that I created for Jason - with a new Ping action. After discussion ...

Date Manipulation

Hi Anyone know of a way to get the last day of the previous month in DD-MMM-YYYY format, using Blue Prism, easily? Thanks

24 x 7 Hour Processes

Has anyone got a process running 24 x 7 in the operational environment? Have you encountered any issues in this approach? If so, what were they and how did you resolve them?

HTML - Enable Java integration techniques

I had a query from a customer this week about interfacing with a Java applet with a web application. He had ticked the Enable Java Integration techniques check box, but that had made no difference. The answer is: Java Access Bridge needs to be inst...