since ‎28-08-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,This is driving me crazy. I have text in a data item (three paragraphs, not separated by a break). As part of my process, I read a larger body of text from an HTML page and save that in another data item, let's call it report. When I search th...
Hello all,I'm trying to use Get Workbook as a collection but it fails. The error is column xxxx is already in the data table. However the column name is actually a data point under a column name. Has anyone seen this error before and knows how to res...
Hi thereI'm still new to Blue Prism. Before I start creating an object for this, can you tell me whether there is already a VBO that would clear the cache and do other settings-related actions in Google Chrome windows.ThanksBernadette StroederS&P Glo...
Hi all, From another thread, I realized that using the download file action from utility management means adding the source URL. However, I don't know how to set the expression to allow for different source URLs generated when a collection goes throu...
Hi all,This one is frying my brain. I've created a process hoping to end up with a list of hyperlinks in an Excel sheet. Process works, but the links are plain text rather than active links to a document. What am I doing wrong?Ideallly instead of a h...
Likes from
Likes given to