cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Download File With A Collection

BernadetteStroe
Level 4
Hi all,
From another thread, I realized that using the download file action from utility management means adding the source URL. However, I don't know how to set the expression to allow for different source URLs generated when a collection goes through the first part of the process. Is there a way in the VBO, or am I missing a stage?

Thanks!

------------------------------
Bernadette Stroeder
S&P Global
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Bernadette,

Did you mean that you have a collection with multiple urls and you want to download all those urls? If yes, then you need to use the utility in a loop.

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

​Thanks Shashank,

I've now used a loop after adding a get URL stage. Unfortunately, the write stage at the start of the web automation loop does not work, in that the data from the collection isn't being written into the search field. It works in Object studio though, if I use a company name there to test. I will try identifying the attributes again. Any idea why this doesn't work? Using it on IE.

Regards
Bernadette

Bernadette Stroeder
S&P Global

Hi Bernadette,

You could check a few points:-

1. Does any of the attribute of search field change after you navigate away or re-login?
2. Have wait stages been included with adequate wait time to cater for the search field or web page to load up fully before trying to write data into search field?

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hi there,
I've done both. Will keep looking into this.
Thanks
Bernadette

Bernadette Stroeder
S&P Global