since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 127 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, A vendor to my company is upgrading their servers and the new environment will use Hawk authentication whereas before they were using basic authentication. I do not know much about APIs and am trying to get something working within Blue Prism. I ...
​Hi, We tried to move a resource PC from PROD environment to another TEST (both Blue Prism Ver 6.2 and using Login Agent). 1. The PC was configured to connect to the TEST. So at this point it had two connections, one for PROD and one for TEST.2. I re...
​Hi, Have had a problem within Object Studio.  Attach stage successfulyl attaches but also throws an exception, how can this be possible? I have a BOT that attempts to interact with an application, before any action is taken, first the robot will A...
Hi all, Has anyone noticed that since the hour moved forward (Daylight Savings Time), that the work item queues in the control room are off by an hour? Specifically, when I look at the last update for an item compelted 5 minutes ago it says :"10/04...
Hi, In BP Control room, whole system became suddenly useless today. We have 10 resources, have multiple schedules that run and occaisionally kick off process manually when required. Suddenly today, control room stopped workign normally.  Now all p...
Likes from
Likes given to