since ‎16-04-19
a month ago

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am currently working on a project using Blue Prism v6.6. Now I need to move the release from v6.6 to v6.4. But when I do this the stages start appearing in a stacked manner with lots of errors. I know that with v6.6 there has been an XML chan...
Hello,I am currently working on a project using Blue Prism v6.6. Now I need to move the release from v6.6 to v6.4. But when I do this the stages start appearing in a stacked manner with lots of errors. I know that with v6.6 there has been an XML chan...
Hello,I am currently working on a project in Blue Prism v6.6. I have to move the project release to an instance of BP v6.4. When I try this, the processes and objects all look stacked and messy. There are also a lot of errors, even though the origina...
Hello,I am currently working on a project in Blue Prism v6.6. I have to move the project release to an instance of BP v6.4. When I try this, the processes and objects all look stacked and messy. There are also a lot of errors, even though the origina...
Hello,I have a control room session which got stuck on Warning. I can't put any new sessions on the resource since it says it is too busy because of the session which has Warning status. I  found that the warning status is due to the "Default session...