since ‎05-06-20
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 7 Likes given
  • 8 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I'm reaching to the community to assist me on a decision based on your experience.We are using BP 6.10 and have a limited budget to upgrade the infrastructure (RAM and CPU) but only on a couple machines.In order to increase BP's overall performan...
Title says it all! In a muti-team environment it's easy to reach 10's of similar, yet different, roles.As an example, if I need to change something on the Developer Role I have to go to each Developer role (one for each team) to do the change.If the...
My idea is dding 2 new permissions to the LAM that would add managing capabilities to the Import action:Process Studio - Allow changes on existing processes on importObject Studio - Allow changes on existing business objects on importThis will be use...
Hi allI'm configuring Access Rights at the group level on a multi-team environment and, for some groups, we don't want some roles to be able to Import Processes or Objects.The thing is that the Import Business Object and Import Process permissions ar...
Hello everyone.Following a major issue that I previously detected (here) about user management in an Active Directory authentication environment, I detected two more minor issues.1 - I followed the recommendations on how to install two environments (...