since ‎05-02-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 15 Likes received

User Activity

HelloWe have a new use case where we had to implement an attended bot. In this scenario, the bot cannot login into the system. So, the user login into a portal, get an authentication code in her cell phone, type the code, and get into the portal. Fr...
​I have downloaded the resource PC Monitor asset to check if a particular resource didn't have any issues to kick start the process. I have downloaded the Guide document and I felt like its difficult to follow the config set up part, where we should...
Hello,I have an automation in a web portal where we do some data entry and extract information from it. But after logging in, there will be a captcha box to be solved. So for now, bot pauses when it reaches the stage, someone manually solve the captc...
Hello,I have an automation in a web portal where we do some data entry and extract information from it. But after logging in, there will be a captcha box to be solved. So for now, bot pauses when it reaches the stage, someone manually solve the captc...