cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Captcha

KeerthanaJegann
Level 4
Hello,

I have an automation in a web portal where we do some data entry and extract information from it. But after logging in, there will be a captcha box to be solved. So for now, bot pauses when it reaches the stage, someone manually solve the captcha and then the bot continues the rest of the steps. So we have a human intervention, not fully automated.

And recently we migrated from IE to Chrome. And I noticed, majority of the time, we are not getting the captcha box, so there is no need to solve the captcha at all. But sometimes we get it. We couldn't predict. So is there a way in a web portal, where we can completely disable the captcha by code in Chrome or any better way to handle it with no human intervention? I greatly appreciate some suggestions and some workarounds? 

------------------------------
Keerthana Jegannathan IPA Developer
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

EmersonF
MVP
Hi @Keerthana Jegannathan At some point I needed to implement this system and I used an external company for this purpose, the "Anti-Captcha" is a paid system, but it is very efficient and manages to serve well in captchas v2, v3, in case of captchas v1, you save the image converts to base64 and sends via API, in case of v2 and v3 you do a JS insertion directly on the page​

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
America/Recife
+5581988869544
If my answer helped you? Mark as useful!
Sr Cons at Avanade Brazil

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Keerthana,

As posted in your other thread about this, please see this Knowledge Base article, "Can Blue Prism work with a web page which uses CAPTCHA?" for Blue Prism's official policy / stance on automating web pages with CAPTCHA.

Essentially, how you manage this is up to you and perhaps others can provide their suggestions here on how to work with this type of restriction. However, Blue Prism as a company respects the right of the designer to implement software which seeks to make this distinction between human and robotic users, and does not provide for, or promote, the use of Blue Prism software to circumvent such tests.

Steve Boggs
Senior Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

EmersonF
MVP
Hi @Keerthana Jegannathan At some point I needed to implement this system and I used an external company for this purpose, the "Anti-Captcha" is a paid system, but it is very efficient and manages to serve well in captchas v2, v3, in case of captchas v1, you save the image converts to base64 and sends via API, in case of v2 and v3 you do a JS insertion directly on the page​

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
America/Recife
+5581988869544

Thanks for the reply. I think this should be helpful. I will dig more into Anti-Captcha. Ours is Captcha v2. 

Keerthana Jegannathan IPA Developer

Perfect, you shouldn't have any difficulties

Emerson Ferreira
Sr Business Analyst
Avanade Brasil
Recife
+5581988869544

Hi @EmersonF  Can you share how you did the configuration in BP to break captcha using Anti-Captcha?

Te add Linkedin 😉

José Francisco Bezerra Nunes Júnior