since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello!I hope you can help me.I tried to execute a DB Procedure. I am already connected to Oracle Database. Can someone help me to understand what I put wrong?I tried both:BEGIN P_WS_CONSYS.P_INSERT_T_COST_CENTER_SOLL;END;and EXECUTE P_WS_CONSYS.P_INS...
Hello!When I want to save the process I am getting the error that the database Warning: Audit Recording failed with error: An error occurred while writing an audit record: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.BPAAuditEvents'.'INDEX_BPAAuditEvents...
​Hello,I have a problem while running an Excel Macro. Very rarerly I get "VBA Debugging Error" while the process is started.Pop-up window with "run-time error" is displayed. Unfortunately Blue Prism does not recognize it as the problem and does not g...
​​Hi Folks,I try to create a global variable that I will use as Request ID increasing the value + 1 when new request arrives.This last ID number should be read from database and stored. Environmental variable cannot be updated from the process / obje...
Hello RPA Colleagues, I have faced the problem with VBO Outlook while trying to use different Outlook profiles. This topic was mentioned in this forum however the explanation is written for very adanced RPA users . Can someone from BluePrism explai...