since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All, We are using edge browser for all web automation projects.I need some clarity on below points. 1. At present we are using blueprism version 6.10.1, In case if we do not have any processes which is invoking javascript, what will be the impa...
We are planning to upgrade from current version of blueprism to the latest one. Would like to know what is the strategy you are following. Lets say there are 100 BOTs running in PROD. What are the sanity checks we should be doing. How can we get the ...
Hi All, At present we are using Ultima IA Connect tool for automating the CITRIX hosted applications. I came to know that #blueprism ver. 7 has CITRIX automation functionality similar to #Ultima IA Connect ​. What we have experienced till now with UL...
Hello Mates, As everyone is aware that the IE support is ending by this June(2022). We have around 15 BOTs which are using browser based applications.It would be very helpful if you could help me with your strategies, Challenges, learnings and plans ...
What are all points need to be considered while doing a Technical feasibility study of a RPA project. Spying few elements of the application to check if we are able to spy elements of an application with any spy modes.Turn around time calculation and...
Likes from