since ‎25-02-23
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, I am intersted in getting the list of processes and the respective exception types used in process. I can find the list under system>exception>scan processes. but I cannot find any such data in the BP tables. so is there anyone who know how S...
HI All,we are planning to onboard BP interact in our organisation. so we got the window server as required now I have to install BP hub, Rabbit MQ server etc to install BP hub. and I also need SQL Server details for that.What I have observed is in BP...
Hi All,we want to onboard BP interact in our organisation. we have got the SA account on window server, now for installing that I have to install BP hub first, so while installing BP Hub I am getting the following error:As you can see those window de...
HI all, I am using oledb to update the records in excel sheet using update query. it was working fine. but now it's throwing error: ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Data type mismatch in criteria ...