since ‎14-04-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I'm looking for some help with uploading attachment to JIRA issue by using POST action in Web API Services with Single or Multiple Files. I tried multiple solutions so far, but with no success. For a single file approach I tried to use various...
Hello Everyone,I'm struggling recently with an error generated by Web Service action that has following Json Path applied as output parameter: $..issues.keyThe error thrown at the process layer is: ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Path returned mul...
Hello Everyone,I'm struggling recently with an error generated by Web Service action that has following Json Path applied as output parameter: $..issues.keyThe error thrown at the process layer is: ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Path returned mul...
Hello Everyone,Could anyone explain me what might be the reason of below situation:When I'm running my Business Object that I created for Google Translate on my laptop (easy action of getting single word translation) it is working perfectly fine whil...
Hi,I need to use Set Data action on specific pending items. Is there any way to lock item in BP queue based on the Item ID?Thanks.------------------------------Mateusz Bartczak------------------------------
Likes from