since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 31 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, I have a web based application which contains nearly 30 text box fields that I have to enter the data into. I'm using edge browser. I spied them using web mode. However with 4 particular elements, I'm facing an error wherein the data I'm ente...
Hi, From the last couple of days, I started seeing a weird issue wherein I was unable to extract the data from a nested collection. My source collection has multiple nested collection within it. Below is an example: Sale Data (Collection)=> Product (...
Hello, When I am using OLEDB action I am getting error like 'Could not find installable ISAM' did anyone knows the solution for this kind of error. Thanks in advance.------------------------------Niteesh Reddy Bollu Senior Software EngineerLead Assis...
#12DaysofRPA------------------------------Niteesh Reddy Bollu Senior Software EngineerLead Assistant Managerexl service.com (India) Pvt. Ltd.Gurgaon9741235369------------------------------
Hi,I'm trying to interact with a browser based application on edge browser. I have Edge Version 95.0.1020.40 installed on my machine. Although I was able to spy & capture elements from the application, I keep getting the below error:Internal : Failed...
Likes from