since ‎14-10-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,For my use case, I have to download .eml file from webpage and once it is downloaded I want to extract the attachment from .eml file at a specific location.I had written a script for same and tried to run it using cscript in cmd prompt.No luc...
Hello Team,I have a collection like below:Column0 Column1 A.              12 B.               10 A.               xyz BB.             20 AD.             32Now, I want to kind of transpose this collection but since the Column0 can have same values I a...
Hello Team,As IE is ending support, we have moved to Chrome and I am using BP v6.7.I am not able to find option "Load Parent document" in wait stage for any element. I want to wait for the page to load.Also,*Browser mode is working on few pages only*...
HelloI have two collections say col1 and col2. I want to use vlookup as we use in excel. If not clear enough, let me know, I'll give an example too.------------------------------Guggs Kia------------------------------
Hello Community, I have a collection, suppose Col1. It has 2 columns i.e. Operating System and UserId.I need to filter out the rows in Col1 with its name as Linux and Mac. But before it filters both I want to remove duplicates if any.Operating System...