cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To download attachment from .eml file

GuggsKia
Level 4
Hi Team,
For my use case, I have to download .eml file from webpage and once it is downloaded I want to extract the attachment from .eml file at a specific location.

I had written a script for same and tried to run it using cscript in cmd prompt.

No luck, any help or suggestion?

------------------------------
Guggs Kia
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @GuggsKia,

Did you try writing .net code to fetch the attachment?
Also, the script you wrote, is it functioning properly manually? or you are facing issues in running that script from blue prism?​

Ritansh Jatwani Senior Consultant
Consultant
EY
Gurgaon
*If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer

Hello Ritansh,
The script was working manually but using blue prosm I tried ti make the two arguments dynamic owing to which it is not working now.
Also, as I am beginner in .NET so not sure how to convert the code from vb script to .NET. 
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Guggs Kia

Hi @GuggsKia,

If the script is working fine manually, then it can easily be automated using Blue prism. Can you please show the error which you are getting while running the script or how exactly you are trying to run the script using Blue prism?

Ritansh Jatwani Senior Consultant
Consultant
EY
Gurgaon
*If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer

No need of converting the script here. Simply call the script using Utility - Environment : Start Process.. (argument as path to vbs followed by arguments for vbs)

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------