Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! enable Data properties

Hi, This is Pratima. I am very new to BluePrism RPA, I want to know how to enable Data Properties so that I can update the Initial Value. Right now I am not being able to update. Thank you in advance.With Regards------------------------------Prati...

30425.png

Note pad missing Business Object

Hi I have been advised to add my issue on here not sure if any one can help or add to my current issue!I have been using Blue prism training and currently working on Business Objects and Action stages, however it seems my note pad is missing.I import...

Change item position in the queue

We have a case where we are loading 100+ items in the queue. In some cases, we have a request from Business to process one item immediately. What is the proper way to handle this as there is no option in the control room to change position in the que...

Learning Edition - Cannot find DB error

Hi, I just installed learning edition 6.6, but the installation stops when the DB is being installed. I get the detailed error below. Any suggestions on what needs to be fixed?:"Unable to determine whether database exists - A network-related or insta...

Resolved! Register Warning Resource

Hi everyone, I hope you are alright. So I'm working on a project that consists of capturing and creating metrics for all sessions that go into warning mode, but I see that this information is only available in real time, do you know if this informati...

#BPTechTips - Automatic Backup

Hi Everyone, i hope you're wellBecause we often develop great logics and flows and forget to save our progress because we are focused and focused on development, Blue Prism gives you the option of setting up a scheduled back in case of disaster:Just ...

31136.png

Resolved! #BPTechTips - Multiples Environment variables

Hello everyone, everything good?It may seem like a simple tip, but it helped me a lot in extensive processes.Before approaching the solution I would like to mention the importance of using environment variables in your automations, thus reducing the ...

Where are the field values stored?

Hi,when a user in Interact saves a form as a draft is the draft version saved in database or somewhere? Can I query the status of the form of a user directly in database?Regards,Zdenek------------------------------Zdeněk KabátekHead of Professional S...

Blue Prism Surface automation guide v6

Hi,I cannot find v6 surface automation guide in the documents section. I remember seeing it few weeks back. Can someone share the link please.------------------------------sinduja Nehruji------------------------------

Global Send keys

Hi, I am trying to send the ctrl+shift+delete key to clear the cache data for the chrome browser but it is not working.I am passing this value in Navigate stage > Global send Keys action> Text field  "+^{DEL}".  ------------------------------PranavSE...

Pranav by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes