cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPC server error

Anonymous
Not applicable
RPC server error When running my process using Internet Explorer I get the following error message: "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The RPC-server is not available. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)" There is no documentation provided by Blue Prism for this specific error when interacting with IE, while there is documentation for this error when interfacing with Word and Excel. As suggested by BP, we have implemented Close Instance whenever applicable for Word/Excel, but still run into the error when reading and writing into IE. We have additionally ensured that RPC's dependent services are also running on the runtime resource. This error usually happens in conjunction with writing into a specific field, but we have seen it when reading and writing into other fields as well (but always on the same page of the web application). Does anyone have any idea about how to solve this? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I have just searched the knowledgebase for that exact error and there is an article there about it.

Hi Denis, Please share the link to the article i.e. 500 RPC Server Error

------------------------------
Charanjiv Singh Janjua
Mr
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata

Hi denis,

Could you please share the link of the documentation of RPC error with Excel

Shrija Yadav
Project engineer
Wipro technologies
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Shrija,

It is available here.

Manish Kumar

This solution will help , tested by one colleague https://www.rpaforum.net/threads/rpc-server-exception.1125/.

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------