since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 14 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hello dear community, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on how to go about moving e-mails to an inbox sub-folder because the action of the VBO is not working correctly.  I read in previous posts the suggestion was to download the lates...
@devneetmohanty07 any chance you have written a code to extract the Internet Message ID for an Outlook email? I did some research and looks like the PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS property can give this information, but I'm unsure how to add it to the ...
Hello!I am aware that there is an idea already submitted to possibly get some sort of visuals for the duration of the sessions, but wanted to ask what is everyone doing to manually track better and historically the scheduling of the processes and the...
We are thinking about having a Word template and then exporting to PDF using the Word VBO, but when we export, the field needed is not fillable.  We also tried to see if the PDF Toolkit would help and no success either.------------------------------L...
Hello,Is there an updated version of the Peer Review guidelines that includes Intelligent Automation? Or are those separate by application? (For example, AWS).Thanks------------------------------Lourdes UrenaSr Solutions EngineeringGrainger Panama Se...