cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical Visualization for Session Logs

LourdesUrena
Level 5
Hello!
I am aware that there is an idea already submitted to possibly get some sort of visuals for the duration of the sessions, but wanted to ask what is everyone doing to manually track better and historically the scheduling of the processes and their respective durations and consumption of resources in a high volume period that may help to prepare in advance? Even though we created an Excel visual with average timing for each process, we are still struggling with sessions that extend too much and make processes overlap etc, and no tracking of these instances.  Open to suggestions

------------------------------
Lourdes Urena
Sr Solutions Engineering
Grainger Panama Services
Panama
Lourdes Urena Sr Solutions Engineering Grainger Panama Services Panama
1 REPLY 1

Hi Loures,

First, I would suggest you to check the Analytics menu of Blue Prism and see if you are able to find the type of chart that you want in form of a custom tile. If you don't find the same and want to use some third party approach, you can for below options:

- You can also try integrating your back end database with Power BI and generate helpful analytics on top of it which I also have done as a part of a POC in past. Same can be done with Tableau.

- Similar to this, you can also try for solutions on Graphana which you can easily integrate with your backend database.

@EmersonF posted a fantastic thread on integrating the same which you can find here: Dashboard Audit​​

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you and if it resolves you query please mark it as the best answer so that others having the same problem can track the answer easily

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant
Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com