cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get "Session Start Time" with Visual Basic?

Hi,
I have done a self made Business Object and in that object I 've done an action where I have a Code-stage (I used Visual Basic). 

In that code stage I get all the sessions that have a have a status Pending. For that I use gSv.GetFilteredSessions(...) -method. (I found this from the "Scheduler Pending Session Starter VOB" done and published by Blue Prism)
And now I really need information of the "Session Start Time". The same Start Time that I can see in the Blue Prism - Control Room (see the image attached). 

I can't read the information from the database, since we don't have access to Blue Prisms tables. 
So the question is, is there any way of getting that information with Visual Basic code?

36677.png
2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@VirpiLähdesmäki,

I'm not sure what might be available via the unpublished Blue Prism libraries, but you can certainly get the session start time from a direct query against the Blue Prism database. There's a column in table dbo.BPASession called startdatetime that you can grab.

@David-Dinh - any thoughts about doing this via the core libraries?

Cheers,
Eric​​

David-Dinh
Staff
Staff

Hello,
I believe the only way to get this information is through the database.  I check the command-line options and there does not appear to have a method to retrieve it this way.
Thanks,

David