since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a HTML page which has a table in it. I need to read the table data and process it. When I spied the HTML table, blue prism is not identifying it as a table element but is identifying as a HTML Element. so when I used get table action to get th...
hi All, I have a web application which has few input boxes to enter data in. These input boxes might already have data in it, in which case, I need to clear off the existing data and update the new data in those boxes. The problem I am facing is, wh...
Hi,   I have two business objects. The design approach is - the first business object launches a web application and the second business object attaches to the launched web application and does some data retrieval. I am able to launch the web appl...
I have a web application which contains number of rows. I need to process all the rows in the webpage. I am using dynamic attribute feature (incrementing counter) to process each claim. To be specific, the HTML attribute for first element is /HTML/B...
Hi, Is there any checklist available which lists all the important things to follow/use while developing BP solution. For example, removing logging from unwanted stages before implementing the solution in production is a critical step that we might ...