since ‎03-02-20
a week ago

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone,I am trying to run basic excel VBO to write data from a collection and then save that file in a folder. This folder + Blue Prism is  configured in a VDI. But I am unable to execute the action stage. Below is the error message that I se...
Hello,I am working on a project where I am fetching attachment from email and a few sender details.Now, the next step involves converting this information into JSON, these details would be dynamic as new emails come in from different individuals.The ...
The Outlook VBO is well documented, but it would be really nice if the whole automation process would be converted into a video content.Example Use cases: * Fetching emails by filtering the subjects * Fetching sender details - sender name, sender ema...
Hi everyone,I am trying to use MS Outlook VBO, but I am not clear on what "entry ID" is in outlook. I have referred to the documentation but it is very superficial and doesnt really explain this. It is one of the input parameters.* what is entry ID?*...
Hello, I am testing few functionality, but I am stuck and would really appreciate help.I have sample data, in JSON format, Now I want to send this (POST) to an external API. I am currently using Utility JSON - Post JSON, with some basic input details...
Likes given to