since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 51 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 10 Likes received

User Activity

We have a lot of requests in Interact and our back office aren't working fast enough. And now they are always picking the newest Interact Inbox. We have tried to make them click on ID to take the oldest first. But they forget after some weeks. And no...
Hi, Is there a plan to include more columns in Inbox? We have a lot of work in Interact to our back office, and they want to know more about why our Robots send them an Interact request. We have a process that has 14 different rules and to make ou...
Hi community, We have just started using Interact and sending a lot of submissions to our teams. But our team isn't fast enough to complete the Interact Inbox in a day. So when they submit our request Interact always shows the newest request from our...
Hello,We are currently installing Hub and want to use the control room. Here we need to install Blue Prism API.The document says we have to download it from the Blue Prism Portal, but the file is nowhere to be found.Can someone help me looked where t...
Hi.   I have a problem where I Filter out some rows from a collection and I want to remove them from the main collection. How do I best do this?     Extra info: A collection is on 9000. I filter out 100 rows, I want to remove them from the mai...