since ‎07-05-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 21 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I am facing problems while spying a new tab .I tried all the type of spying but nothing has solved my problem . Can someone help me that? Thanks, Erjola------------------------------Erjola Mema------------------------------
Hi everyone! Hope you are doing okay! I have a question: How can I get the number of pages into a WORD document? Thank you for your time!Erjola------------------------------Erjola Mema------------------------------
Hi everyone! I want to Import text to Excel...And I do it with the action "Import CSV",but it doesn't catch me the values that starts with 0.For example in txt file is "0023456789"  whereas when I run the "Import  CSV"  it is "23456789" What do I hav...
Hello Everyone! I have executed the below code for its purpose "To delete blank pages" and it works correctly. The problem is that in some pages which are Blank it do not delete them. Now ,the point is that these Blank pages looks like ""blank" but ...
Hi Everyone! I want to adapt that code in Blue Prism..but cant finish it all.  Would someone help me?Here is the code: Option Explicit Sub RemoveBlankParas() Dim oDoc As Word.Document Dim para As Word.Paragraph Dim i ...