since ‎27-06-19
yesterday

User Statistics

• 380 Posts
  • 10 Answers
  • 150 Likes given
  • 220 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, I am unable to log in to Digital Exchange. Could you please help to fix the same?  
Hi Team, I am facing an issue while installing Decipher in my local machine as below, The Decipher server service I cannot start while starting is throwing an error. Please help me if anyone has faced similar issue and how to resolve the same.------...
Hi Team,I am facing an issue while using Write Collection (Fast) action in Excel VBO. When there is already data in Excel and Bot is trying to write from the specific cell it's replacing the adjacent column or Row with blank values.@ewilson Please lo...
Hi Team, Does anyone know how to copy the blue prism page action from one process to another process with all input and output parameters? Currently, every time we copy again we need to select the page name and pass all the parameters even though the...
Hi Team, Default VBOs with updated actions have been added to the DX. So we can directly overwrite with existing VBO or we should import it as a separate object? Let's take an example of the below Collection VBO. It's already part of the default VBO ...