since ‎15-04-20
a week ago

User Statistics

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

I using Control -M to execute a process as per the customer requirement the process take 2min to complete the process but sometimes more than 2min. But control-M logout after 2min, So need help how to set CTM to execute logout on completion of bluepr...
Hi , I have a requirement to change the blue prism credential manager password through query or API. Is possible to change by using the other ways. Can anyone help me on this. It's very important. ------------------------------Vikram Ramesh----------...
I am using the command to run the process from App server to client machine as below and getting error Please help me on this------------------------------Vikram Ramesh------------------------------
Hi, I am trying to start the scheduler through command prompt but it is not starting and I am getting error the command is" AutomateC/startschedule Mathan /user Vikram Vikram " and I getting error "Invalid command-line argument 'Mathan'" Can anyone h...
In SQL SSMS if I execute the query i am not getting any error but when I execute through blueprism I am getting issueRegardsVikram------------------------------Vikram Ramesh------------------------------
Likes from