since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, We are using OLEDB for excel operations and we have a scenario where we have to insert large text i.e., greater than 255 characters into an excel cell using OLEDB. While performing insert query OLEDB throws an exception. Has anyone faced thi...
Hi Team, We have a requirement where with user email id we need to know whether he is an active user in organization or user left the organization. In order to do that we are using powershell Get -ADUser commands. When i pass only powershell script i...
Hi All,I'm facing an issue where when i'm interacting with my target application firefox is throwing the following popup "A Script is slowing down your browser. what would you like to do Stop/Wait? "Because of that popup Blue Prism is getting han...
Hi All,I'm facing an issue where when i'm interacting with my target application firefox is throwing the following popup "A Script/Webpage is slowing down your browser. what would you like to do Stop/Wait? "Because of that popup Blue Prism is get...
Hi All,I am facing an issue with Excel report generation where it is throwing the following message"Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)" Please sh...
Likes from
Likes given to