cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Script/Webpage is slowing down your browser - Issue with Firefox Browser

sai_bhargavaraj
Level 3
Hi All,

I'm facing an issue where when i'm interacting with my target application firefox is throwing the following popup "A Script/Webpage is slowing down your browser. what would you like to do Stop/Wait? "

Because of that popup Blue Prism is getting hanged and it is not moving to next step. Please share your inputs if you have faced it before 🙂18627.png
Thanks in Advance.

Note: made process hang property to false , yet the application is getting hanged and BP also not throwing any exception.

Regards,
R Sai Bhargava
RPA Developer

------------------------------
sai bhargava raja
Solution Integrator
Ericsson
Asia/Kolkata
1 REPLY 1

JohnCowell
Staff
Staff
Hi, you could build in some logic into your object to check for the existence of this 'popup' in FF. If it happens all the time it is easier but if that is the case then maybe there is a more fundamental problem with the site which needs further investigation.

What you can do is to perform a 'check exists' on an element on the site with a timeout. If that check does timeout then you can follow a path to check for this popup. If that also fails then you know the popup doesn't exist at this time and the issue is something else. If it does exist you can then deal with it in whatever way you decide.

John Cowell
Senior Software Support Analyst
Blue Prism
John Cowell Senior Software Support Analyst Blue Prism