Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error when opening excel files

Hi,There are some excel files that we have to use in our automation, however it gives error when opening these files. Manually as well we get these popups and have to accept it.1) "We found a problem with some content....... Do you want us to try to ...

New Environment Functions

Hi TeamCould you please add functions to allow return of References for a stage parent -Process NameObject NamePage NameThis will avoid having to manually code these into various exception messaging stages, and avoid having to update them also should...

RESTful exposure of objects?

I know BP processes and objects can only be exposed via SOAP calls, but outside of writing a external REST-to-SOAP webservice to call the BP resources is there another route to achieve this?I'm trying to get MS Teams to "@mention" a process that will...

VBA code for Blueprism

Hi All,My First question is:I want to apply the macro in one excel file (.xlsx) without saving the macro because client does not want file extension with.xlsm.Can I write VBA code directly in BP code stage?Will it be possible if I copy VBA code after...

Resolved! Replace String functionality in Blue Prism

Hi,Please suggest if its possible to use multiple text with OR condition within Text function in calculation stage - Replace({Text}, {Pattern}, {NewText})Pattern can be multiple text patterns or a regex?If Regex is not possible with this function, is...

Share Point VBO

Hi All,I want to Upload/Delete/Move a file in share point? I do not have the Share point installed on my local machine. I can access to it through Browser Only IE/Chrome(via URL). I do not want to do this using Application modeler. I have a requireme...

MouseMove object

While I found the Drop action functional to perform a mouse-hover over a drop-down that required this behavior, I soon realized that it felt a bit incomplete. I ended up writing my own object that utilized user32.dll to position the cursor at exact p...

Resolved! Running 2 processes concurrently on a single resource pc

I have a Blue Prism license which says that 10 session can be run concurrently.Right now I am not able to run 2 process at the same time in resourcepc as it says resource is too busy for the other process.How can I run 2 processes concurrently on a s...

Resolved! Object Run Mode: Exclusive vs Foreground

Hi, I've been thinking about object run modes, and I couldn't think of any situation where you would set the run mode to Exclusive instead of Foreground. I mean, it's good that we have the option if we want to, but is there any case where it's actua...

We are replacing the Blue Prism Process Discovery Tool

Hello  We are excited to announce that a new Process Assessment Tool is being launched in November 2020. The Blue Prism Process Assessment Tool is the first in a future set of solutions designed to help customers identify processes that are suitable ...

Resolved! Blue Prism Not Responding with UIA Highlight

Hello,We recently updated our Blue Prism version from 6.5 to 6.9 and I am now seeing issues with Blue Prism not responding when I try find the UIA spied elements on IE.  The element can be spied in this mode with no issues but once I select the eleme...