cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blue prism run time ressources

zainebdhifli1
Level 3
I send you here my problem, please let me know if you have any solution : Was wondering if you can help me on below issue -I have a multi-user VM in RDS. Each user account is running as resourcePC on different ports
e.g.
User1 - 8182
User2 - 8183 and so onIs it possible to login to these different ports using login agent at same time? If yes, how?Currently, If I run Login process on any one port, all other ports also return True for "Check Logged In" processThanks in advance for your help.

------------------------------
zaineb dhifli
2 REPLIES 2

AyyoubBenoudina
Level 4

Hi Dhifli

Can you please explain your issue with more details?

Just please know that the Login Agent is per VM and the RuntimeResource isn't responsible og logginin but only for logginout.

That means the Login Process of the Login agent isn't executed by the RuntimeResource of BluePriem but by the LoginAgent Resource.

I hope I could help.

Best regards,

Ayyoub

Ayyoub Benoudina | Sr Anls, Solution Dev

IA/RPA Architect and Developer
Avanade Schweiz GmbH

Richtistrasse 11

CH-8304 Wallisellen

Direct: +41 43 430 44 30
Mobile: +41 79 489 07 18

Email: ayyoub.benoudina@avanade.com

www.avanade.com

Walter.Koller
Level 11
We tried something similar but had to stop our efforts because of the very same reason.
Currently the Login VBO cannot handle session based logins. Although, probably more important, the Login Agent service will be disabled as soon as one login took place, preventing any further logins. 

You might try to skip Login Agent and initiate remote logins sessions by other means. However, the spawned remote session have to have an active display, otherwise no UI element will be identified. 
So it can become a little tricky, that is also why we stopped further investigations for the time being and use dedicated VDIs for each of our robots.

I am not an expert in this matter, so might mist some considerations and features and I am looking forward to hearing possible options and solutions myself 🙂

Walter Koller
Solution Manager
Erste Group IT International GmbH
Europe/Vienna