Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Object Run Mode: Exclusive vs Foreground

Hi, I've been thinking about object run modes, and I couldn't think of any situation where you would set the run mode to Exclusive instead of Foreground. I mean, it's good that we have the option if we want to, but is there any case where it's actua...

We are replacing the Blue Prism Process Discovery Tool

Hello  We are excited to announce that a new Process Assessment Tool is being launched in November 2020. The Blue Prism Process Assessment Tool is the first in a future set of solutions designed to help customers identify processes that are suitable ...

Resolved! Blue Prism Not Responding with UIA Highlight

Hello,We recently updated our Blue Prism version from 6.5 to 6.9 and I am now seeing issues with Blue Prism not responding when I try find the UIA spied elements on IE.  The element can be spied in this mode with no issues but once I select the eleme...

Changes to the DFD reseting ML model

HI, it is known which changes of DFD reset the machine learning model. Field formats, flags, formulas,  regular expression, titles?  These all?Thanks for answerJiri------------------------------Jiri HlucilBlue Prism DeveloperSberbank CZ, a. s.Europe/...

Remove Runtime Resource from List

Hi, I have some computers in my resource pool that has not been active for a long time. I tried to remove them, from control room and from system. I could not find a way to remove a resource from the pool. It seems to be a very common and easy opera...

EricLiu by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Get Attribute action not working as expected

Hello All,I have been working web application to get work in Firefox V67.0.1 using BPV6.4.3a and but there is a point where i have to use 'Get Attribute' action for fetching path of the web element but it is returning empty string instead of path str...

PDF interaction

Hi Everyone, I have to automate a process where in a PDF of 400 pages I have to specifically find for few keywords and for every match for any of the keyword, the O/P should be : >Keyword >Complete sentence containing keyword >Associated page numbe...

PowerAutomate vs Blue Prism

Hi AllWhat do people think of Microsoft's offerings compared to Blue Prism? Tried to find instances on the internet comparing the two but information seems scarce.This thread is not to slight Blue Prism in anyway but more for enlightened people who h...

Reset initial value on a single row collection

Hi,Just found out that option 'Reset to Initial Value whenever this page runs' (to clear a collection without any initial values) does not seem to work on a collection that also has option Single Row activated. The workaround is quite trivial but...

23591.png
PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

UI Improvement

Hi Blue prism Team,Please try to improve on UX of the product.We have written a lot of times in idea panel​ but no one is responding. To be frank after using other tool it does not feel good to see Blue pris UX. With bunch of added features the UI is...

VBA Macro in Code stage

Hello,I want to apply the macro in one excel file (.xlsx) without saving the macro because client does not want file extension with.xlsm.Can I write VBA code directly in BP code stage?Will it be possible if I copy VBA code after run the macro and pas...

Locked Business Object

When opening any object or process in BP I got:"The parameterized query '(@ProcessID uniqueidentifier, @LockDataTime datetime​, @UserID uniq' expects the parameter '@MachineName', which was not supplied. You cannot edit the business object while it i...