Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Do I need Login Agent

Hi,I am interested in using login agent.What is the purpose of login agent- maybe better question would be: what are the prerequisites and conditions to have Login Agent installation recommended?------------------------------Wojciech Rogman----------...

Facing issue with IE for a portal

We are facing issue with one web application, the application doesnt display properly till we dont zoom in and out (100 -> 125 -> 100%). Once we do this the page displays correctly. Its strange but not sure why this is happening, is there a way to zo...

Why should a Digital Workforce be managed ?

Have a look at my article on why we should be managing our digital workforce. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the topic. You can view the article here------------------------------Izak BesterSolutions ConsultantBlue Prism-----------------...

Remove duplicates from collection based on specific column

Hello Community, I have a collection, suppose Col1. It has 2 columns i.e. Operating System and UserId.I need to filter out the rows in Col1 with its name as Linux and Mac. But before it filters both I want to remove duplicates if any.Operating System...

Spy Java mode doesnot work for XEMAC application

Good day!We have our process to be tested now, and so far it seems that the robot user cannot see/spy login and password fields. XEMAC it's java based application and so far it works when the user is running the process on their Citrix environment. A...

No permission to debug/processvalidation?

Hi all,When I am trying to debug a process or an object, I can't get the list of errors appear. Instead I receive an pop-up error message stating I don't have the correct Permission to do this action. If I click 'ok' on this message, it disappears an...

How to get window title using spy mode

Hi BP team, Facing the problem in getting the sub window title used all kind of spy modes. Flow as follows. Click on main window page ->Chosen Apps Menu->Selected Sub window opens (It is separate page). It is window based application navigate to the ...

Resolved! Scheduler

The desktop works great and I decided to try to schedule a process and got an error the, I am assuming the learning version cannot use the scheduler? ------------------------------Michael Shaughnessy------------------------------

11288.jpg

Can someone Provide 6.8 Known Issues.

BP Guys,Can someone provide 6.8 Known Issues.? We recently upgraded to 6.8 finding lots of challenge in the release.  One of the challenge.I have included a new page for Bulk Copy in the "Data - SQL Server", my previous version was 6.4, after upgrade...

Interact

Blue Prism Interact is a native, human-to-digital-worker collaboration platform that makes secure, interactive, real-time communication with digital colleagues a reality. This new addition to the Interact suite is now available as a standalone on-pre...