since ‎07-11-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, We have some problems with checkboxes in Decipher because it does not always identify them correctly (True/False checkboxes) when the annotators are selecting the region of the checkbox. My question would be if the annotators will select the r...
Hello,  We are in the phase of the process where we want to import everything from Decipher DEV to PROD.   Because our document template has changed in the meantime, I had to create again the Classification Model in Production. I've made the same ste...
Hello, I have the following situation:I want to import the Classification Model from DEV to PROD in Decipher environment. I have two Document Types and in this case, my Classification Model is marked as "Extensible".I want to avoid 100% any risk to a...
Hello, I discovered a problem and I am not sure which is the cause. The problem is regarding the Decipher checkmark group - the values which were recognized in Decipher versus the values which arrive in BluePrism. I worked with Decipher in two ways i...
Hi guys,I discovered  a problem and I am not sure which is the cause. The problem is regarding the Decipher checkboxes - the values which were recognized in Decipher versus the values which arrive in BluePrism. The correct values which were checked i...