cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher checkboxes issue

AlexandraBarban
Level 3

Hi guys,

I discovered  a problem and I am not sure which is the cause. The problem is regarding the Decipher checkboxes - the values which were recognized in Decipher versus the values which arrive in BluePrism. 

The correct values
 which were checked in the Checkboxes fields by the annotator (by me in this case) in the Data Verification after Save and Submit the document, do not always match with the values which arrive in BluePrism.

What I observed is that:

• If the annotator is selecting the values from the dropdown without drawing the rectangular until Decipher recognizes the correct values – this is the case in which some of the checkboxes values do not arrive well in BluePrism.
  • If the annotator is drawing the rectangular until Decipher will eventually recognize the right fields which were checked on the document, then in BluePrism the values arrive correctly. But I am not sure if this will always be the case.

Anyhow, if this is the case, then it's not that good, because the annotator will not draw and redraw the rectangular until Decipher recognizes – this could take a lot of time in some cases.

Did you have such a case? If you did, how it was handled?
I have to add that I do not have access to the Decipher DB.

Thank you in advance, 
Alexandra

------------------------------
Alexandra Barbanta
1 REPLY 1

MattPaisley
Staff
Staff
Alexandra,

If you are able to re-create this issue consistently, then you should open a case with Blue Prism Technical Support because you may have uncovered a bug.  Otherwise, you should try retraining the checkmarks.   If these are individual Checkmarks, I draw a region around the outside of the box.  If this is a Checkmark group then you must draw a region around all of the boxes and then train in the dialog.

Hope this helps.

Matthew Paisley
Sr. Solutions Engineer
Blue Prism
America/New_York