Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Graph API - Outlook - New Version!

디지털 익스체인지에서 자산을 다운로드 받을 때 구독을 신청하면 New Version! 메일을 수신할 수 있습니다.Microsoft Graph API는 Microsoft 365의 데이터와 기능을 이용하는 도구입니다.Outlook이 Microsoft 365의 일부이므로 Graph API를 통해서 접근할 수 있습니다.Blue Prism에서 MS Outlook Mail을 사용하는 다음과 같은 방법 가운데 한 가지를 제공합니다. Microsoft Gra...

12958.png

Resolved! BP 7.1 Web based control room Access Issue

Hi Everyone,I am facing issue with web based control room, its showing you don't have access to this page. Below are the things I have tried - 1. Checked permission of user in DB, in IIS also given IIS user permission in DBs as well.2. Configured BP ...

30023.png

Hub Install Error - Installer ended prematurely

We are facing this error.Troubleshoot Hub steps are checked and all those items are working fine.Any idea what might be causing this error?------------------------------If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".Thanks & Regar...

13161.png 13162.png 13163.png

JIRA REST API connection with BluePrism

Hi, Have someone ever used Atlassian's JIRA REST API for automating in BluePrism? First of all, I would like to login, then create a ticket. I'm trying to use Webservices REST's Post action for this, but cannot work. Could someone give me detailed...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Capture Result field in DecipherDBReporting

Hi everyone,In DecipherDBReporting, there are two datasets (RepColumnCaptureStats, RepFieldCaptureStats) which contain information about the data capture by document id and captured column (either the general column or the line item column).There is ...

Forgot password Trail Edition 7.0.1

Hi, I forgot my password Blue Prism Trial Edition  version 7.0.1. Could you please help me how to solve this issue and is there any steps or process to reset password . Could you solve this problem as soon as possible.ThanksHarshavardhan-------------...

Printing/Saving PDF opened in new Chrome Tab

I'm working on a process that involves a list of messages on a webpage.  When the link for one of the messages is clicked, the message is opened as a PDF in a new tab.  We would like to Save or Print the PDF locally, but are having trouble getting th...

kpb26 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Extracting Work Queue Data

Hi all,I am currently struggling to extract information from a work queue. I've got a process that stores information within a work queue and I need to extract it to place the information into a collection.I've used the 'Get Next Item' action along w...

36093.png

spying mode

when to use accessibility mode and when to use uia mode? and there difference?how html and uia and accessibility mode work?------------------------------VARUN------------------------------

Chrome browser extension offline installer

I am unable to find the Chrome browser offline installer. My requirement is to install it on an isolated server which has no internet access.I had tried exporting the extension from a different machine, however, when imported it says the extension is...

Self Signed Certificates

Hi TeamI'm installing the Interact Components installation in Window Sever 2019. I have successfully installed and configured - Erlang/ RabbitMQ / IIS/ .Net Components in the machine but I'm encountering issue while trying to configure SSL certificat...