Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

Hello Everyone,   Process sometimes hits this type of exceptions when it tries to click certain buttons in Edge: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. There is no consistency in this error, and it does not happen all the time, hen...

MI Data refresh locked

Hi All, Has any one seen this message on the MI reporting section "The MI Statisctics data refresh has been locked for 8765 hours". I did not find any setting to change this, can any please suggest what would be the reason?Thanks,Chethan

We have multiple line items that are not visible at once on the screen. Unable to select single line item or row based on the parameter(identity column).

Hi Team,We are automating a browser(chrome) based application having multiple line items with a check box. We have tried Browser mode - unable to focus or click the line item or row using this method. We have tried UiBased mode - able to click but it...

SharePoint Client API Extended Get Data Error

Hi Team ,What could be the reason for the below error and how to over come the error in SharePoint Client API Extended Get Data action. ERROR: System Exception : System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.Any resolu...

Hub - BP API Error

Hello,Could someone help me figure out how to resolve this error?In IIS BP API in AppPool and website is in running state.In Hub Appsettings.json I'm not able to find this-This is in Hub Log to get more hints about the errorAlso, I believe due to thi...

30216.png 30217.png 30218.png

Multiple Production Environment

Can we have multiple production environment? Our client have purchased 100 BOTs License. Right now, we have 6 processes running on approximately 80 machines concurrently. Remaining 20 machines are in reserve in case of higher loads. There are few pro...

Digital Signature in PDF

Hi Guys,I have a requirement to add digitally signed signatures at the bottom of PDF to confirm that it has been validated through the Bot. Please guide over the best way to implement this requirement by the BotThanks,Raghav--------------------------...

Problem with Scheduler

Hi Community,Hope you're doing good. I have a problem with the scheduler, I followed this steps: -Publish a simple process in the control room.-Create a schedule which Runs every 5 minutes. I assure the Time Zone is the same as my actual place.-Insid...

36457.png 36458.png

Edge Extension Issu

Our Blue Prism is 6.10.4. Installed Blue Prism 6.10.4 edge extension, but error message as below pop up when create edge object. What shall I do?"Error - Failed to launch application - The browser extension was not detected, please check that it has ...

19984.png
EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Convert file to Binary and get MIME type

Afternoon all. I'm experimenting with using the 'Send Mail' functionality from the Outlook Graph API connector, but the required collection for Attachments requires 3 columns - the name of the file, the MIME type of the file (e.g. application/pdf) an...

MS Excel VBO - New Version!

디지털 익스체인지에서 자산을 다운로드 받을 때 구독을 신청하면 New Version! 메일을 수신할 수 있습니다.------------------------------Bohyon HwangDirector블루프리즘Seoul+82262033950------------------------------

17129.png