since ‎14-08-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Dear Members, I need help with triggering process in Blue Prism whenever new email arrives in Microsoft Outlook A process is Triggered in Blue Prism. So is there any solution or any video or links please do share here or send me email adilfuwad007@g...
Dear Members, I need help with triggering process in Blue Prism whenever new email arrives in Microsoft Outlook A process is Triggered in Blue Prism. So is there any solution or any video or links please do share here or send me email adilfuwad007@g...
Dear Members,I need help to trigger process. Below are the details -1) Scheduler runs and completes the process.2) After process is completed after some time there are new items are available to be worked on, and scheduler is scheduled to run only on...
Dear Members,I need help to trigger process. Below are the details -1) Scheduler runs and completes the process.2) After process is completed after some time there are new items are available to be worked on, and scheduler is scheduled to run only on...