since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Guys,I see there is an issue with the Queue Reporting VBO when creating a performance report. The Median Case Time Table in this report always gets the value = #NUM! Please see the image attached Can anyone guide me through this or is there a b...
Hello,So we have recently migrated to BP 6.9 and I see there is an issue with MS Excel VBO. It is unable to open excel workbook using [Open Workbook] action. However I am using the same code in BP 6.4 it works perfectly fine.  I also tried creating a...
Hello All, So there is a website when automated by blueprism it runs, maybe after 20th time the website blocks this and the next time it runs the blueprism wont be able to access it. Is there anyway to solve this issue without performing the checks ...
Hello, I have an excel with 3 macros in it and the excel also has huge data. However when trying to open the excel it takes a lot of time.  I just wanted to check if it is feasible to integrate the macro's code in Bluprism by extending MS Excel VBO...
Hello, I was trying to use the new MS Outlook Email VBO in Blueprism 6.. I see that in the object there is some compilation issue saying : Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll not found. However I browsed through the system32 folder in C drive for ...
Likes from
Likes given to