cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send mail from shared mailbox in outlook

shwetakalaskar
Level 2
Hi
I have multiple mailbox on outlook but requirement is send mail from particular shared mailbox how we can archive by blueprism.
Please help

Thanks
Shweta  

------------------------------
shweta kalaskar
Developer
Infosys
Europe/Madrid
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Good afternoon

Just as a side comment, when you modify an existing VBO, we can't support that part of the product if you face any issue in the future.
So, my recommendation is to get the most recent MS Outlook VBO that we support and tested in a Share Folder environment.

I wish you the best, have a great day

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

View answer in original post

8 REPLIES 8

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Good morning

Our most recent version of MS Outlook VBO support work with share folder, to get this VBO to download our most recent version of Blue Prism 6.8

Have a good day.

Luis Lopez
Blue Prism Ltd

​Hi @Luis Lopez, thanks for reply.

how can I use recent version of MS outlook VBO in Blue Prism 6.4.2? What changes I need to make to use it in earlier version. of blue prism and where I will get the related files, thanks.

Please assist, thanks and have a day ahead!!​

shweta kalaskar
Developer
Infosys
Europe/Madrid

RajathGopal
Level 5
Hi Shweta,
Using the default VBO you would have to make a few changes to the existing code to accept a "recipient" object of class namespace by creating it and then use the GetSharedDefaultFolder Function and pass the recipient object created to work with multiple shared mailboxes

Rajath Gopal
Associate IT Consultant
ITC Infotech
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Rajath,

I also want to implement this feature, could you please share the code which needs to access shared mailbox for sending a mail,thanks.

Amit Indurkar

So you need to make use of the same code that is in Internal Get Items and make the highlighted changes in yellow in the attached to make it work for a shared mailbox.
1. Make a copy of Internal_GetItems Code
2. Create an input variable which accepts the value[email address] of shared mailbox address [Variable Ref: Recipient]
3. Change the function to GetSharedDefaultFolder()
4. Pass the newly created argument [Variable Ref: Recip] along with the outlook folder id

And you will be able to fetch emails from shared mailboxes ..
Hope this helps!!

Rajath Gopal
Associate IT Consultant
ITC Infotech
Asia/Kolkata

Good morning
Sorry for the delay, I was away for a few days from work. Regarding the VBO is included in BP 6.8, or create a ticket with support if we can share you only the VBO.

Have a good day.

Luis Lopez
Blue Prism Ltd

Good afternoon

Just as a side comment, when you modify an existing VBO, we can't support that part of the product if you face any issue in the future.
So, my recommendation is to get the most recent MS Outlook VBO that we support and tested in a Share Folder environment.

I wish you the best, have a great day

Luis Lopez
Blue Prism Ltd

Hola, Luis, buenas.
Disculpa que me vaya al español, pero leyendo varios post no acabo de tener claro el asunto y prefiero preguntártelo en español.
Tengo un pequeño diseño que funcionaba en pruebas utilizando el BO "MS Outlook Email VBO". A través de este BO, se me conectaba al outlook y enviaba mails desde mi cuenta personal. Ahora, me tengo que conectar a otro buzón común (formación) y ya el BO "MS Outlook Email VBO" no me funciona porque envía correos desde mi cuenta y no desde la que debe (la del buzón de formación). Con el BO "Email - POP3/SMTP" si podía seleccionar el origen, pero las políticas de seguridad de la empresa no me permiten el uso del servidor SMTP. 
Por lo que estoy leyendo, no puedo usar el BO "MS Outlook Email VBO" y me tengo que ir al "Mapiex", y encima, parece como que haya que retocar el código. Asi que mi pregunta sería:
- ¿Se puede seleccionar el buzon de origen para enviar mails desde el BO "MS Outlook Email VBO"?
- Si no es así, ¿qué herramienta hay que utilizar? ¿Mapiex? ¿MS Outlook Email VBO con el código modificado? 

Un saludo y gracias

Alberto Gómez