cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook VBO: Move Email to Inbox Share Sub Folder

hadesola
Level 2

I am trying to move an email from a shared Inbox to a subfolder using the "Move Email to Inbox Share SubFolder" vbo. After getting the emails from the inbox, I then begin to loop through them by first marking the email read, and then move the email to the subfolder. This was working for a while and stopped moving the emails all of a sudden. Now, the step that marks the email read, works fine but the move email returns the following error. 

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found.

Please share any suggestions you might have, or any idea why this is happening all of a sudden. I created a new folder, and the same error is still happening. 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

This error is generally caused by a change in the default shared folder caching behavior. To resolve this, ensure that the folder is downloaded to the machine so the code can read it.
Internal: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found.

To work around this issue, please review the following knowledge base article:

Brigiana Kopec Senior Product Support Engineer (Bilingual) – Americas

Thank you for your reply. I went with disabling the cache of the shared mailbox and it works now.